Monday, November 10, 2008

October 2002 Gotta Have Faith...







Although on the screen it looks like just a bit of time has passed, it has been several months since I have been able to update the site. Life is never boring....is it? If it isn't one thing, it's another. People have always told me...God only gives you as much as you can handle...and I sometimes say...He must think I can handle a LOT!!!I guess I really don't think about how sick I really am (guess the word there is DENIAL...ha ha!!) I had lots of health problems in September which just continued to worsened into October and now here we are in November already! Next week I will be going into the hospital to have my other hip replaced (might as well have a matching pair :) Also, I have some sort of mass in my chest which is too small to biopsy at the moment but because I have been on various chemo agents for the CNS lupus there is a greater risk of developing lymphomas so my doctors are very concerned. All I can do is continue to have faith.How do people get through the trials of life without faith? I can not even fathom a second of this life without faith. Believe me, there are days when I wonder...why does it have to be this way? Why do I have to suffer like this? Why? Why ? Why?I am certainly no Saint! I wasn't sure if I should share my story "online" or not. It is very hard to do this...but the emails and guestbook notes encourage me as much as I hopefully encourage you. I feel very blessed to have an opportunity to not only share my faith with you but to also show that we all have crosses to bear..Yup...we all do. Every single one of us. Crosses come in all shapes and sizes. What is your cross? Try to bear your cross with grace, strength, and faith. Of course, we are all going to have cranky, grumpy days...when those days roll around...that is the time we have to really ask for more strength....more grace...and sometimes...that is when we really have to rely on FAITH.According to the dictionary, Faith is:belief in, devotion to, or trust in somebody or something, especially without logical proofPretty cool, huh?Well, that is all for my update for now. Please keep Tom and me in your prayers for prayers are the best gift one can give or receive.Until next time...Gentle hugs,

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs