Sunday, November 9, 2008

February 2001 Let Go and Let God

I was admitted again into the hospital. I was diagnosed with another autoimmune disease called Myastenia Gravis. I was in the hospital for 10 days. Yes, I was scared especially after all of my blood levels dropped to dangerous levels. However, I asked God to help me endure the suffering and I gave it all up to him and as soon as I did that...I felt a lot better. Again, I do not know how people who do not have faith can endure such a test. I am overwhelmed by the love that God shows me every day. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as well as my husband and my friends and family who also are feeling very scared and helpless right now. Ask God to give them strength and courage. Your letters and emails continue to keep me going. I hope that I, in return, have helped each one of you that visits.... :) Until next month...Gentle hugs..

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs