Monday, November 10, 2008

July 2001 Pandora Box Has Been Opened and it's Not too Pretty.

July was a particularly brutal month. My fatigue is horrible and since I am taking chemo and high doses of steroids (although I am finally beginning to taper off of them which in itself opens a Pandora's box of other health problems....) but anyway, as I was saying, being on the meds make me very immunocomprised which means that catching what for most folks might just be a simple cold...for me it can have very serious consequences. As a result, I haven't been feeling well enough to be on the computer but for short amounts of time...and that is on a RARE day. Needless to say, I haven't been able to work on my website and as I have said before...it really helps me get through all of this. However, I have to try and remember that God is the Director here and when HE feels I am ready to spend more time on the computer, He will let me know.Your emails and guestbook entries continue to inspire and encourage me. I know that we ALL have our challenges and I sincerely hope that in some way I can reciprocate your generous support and offer YOU some encouragement.In closing, I really need to again say that I don't know where I would be if not for my strong faith in God (and my angels and saints which constantly seem to intercede on my behalf) and also thanks to my wonderful husband who always makes me feel beautiful (and that is a difficult feat right now as I have lost almost all of my hair due to the chemo) and still have the moon face and have gained weight. However, Tom, makes me feel as if I am the MOST beautiful girl in the world. There is nothing that he wouldn't do for me and I am most grateful for him. Thanks too for my dear friends who are always there when I need them and, last but not least, thank YOU all out there in the internet world for your prayers and encouragement.Hang in there and keep the faith.Gentle hugs,Shelley

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs