Sunday, November 9, 2008

June 2001 Grace, Love, and Patience

Grace....what does the word grace mean to you? This past month has been very difficult for me physically, emotionally, and even spiritually...but through it all...I am constantly reminded of God's grace in my life. Before I became ill, I sort of took my life for granted...took my relationships with those I love for granted. Now I realize that the IMPORTANT things in life...well, they aren't even THINGS! Love is what is important...and patience. Again, before I became sick, I was so impatient...and through this experience, I have had to learn the true meaning of patience. I may not understand why I have to suffer but I put myself in God's care and know that He is guarding and guiding me. Sometimes that is hard and sometimes I get depressed...but then God will open my eyes and suddenly I am aware of a gentle breeze on my face or the friendly wave of sunflowers as they strain their "faces" to the sun.
Hopefully, this next month, I will have more energy and feel physically up to working on the web site. There are so many things I want to share with you...but I just take it one day at a time.
Thanks, all of you, for your continued prayers and emails. They help keep me going.
Until next month,
Shelley

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs