Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 2000 Surrounded by Angels

It is November 2000 and my health has taken a turn for the worse. I was admitted into the hospital ICU for a few days. It was very scary but one thing I wish to share with you is how comforted I was knowing that I was NOT alone. I knew that God, Mary, my angels, and all of "my" Saints were with me. I was also very comforted just looking at a crucifix across the room (I was in a Catholic hospital) The nurses all would comment how "brave or calm" I was..but truly...I know that it was just having faith in God was what was the REAL reason I was so brave.
Throughout my illness, I have been blessed many times. I have a wonderful and supportive husband, and friends who never surprise me with their love and compassion. Some of these people I have met through the internet and have never even met them in person. Yet, they continue to give me hope and encouragement. I thank you ALL!
My life has changed in so many ways. Yes, it is often challenging and sometimes very scary. Yet, I continue to have that faith in God and I know that He will take care of me. For those of you who are suffering or struggling, just remember that God is always there...even in the very depths of darkness, God is there..you just need to talk to Him.
My website keeps me going and I plan to continue working on it every month...so please..continue this journey with me...and if you have a chance...please say a prayer for not only me but for the family and friends who are always trying to cope with this latest setback.

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs