Monday, November 10, 2008

Feb 2006 As Time Goes By....So Do our Lives!!!


Where does the time go? It has been almost a year since I have last checked in yet it seems just like yesterday. Why does time go by so fast as we get older? I remember as a child that those three months of summer vacation seem to stretch FOREVER! AH!! Oh well.
I sit here looking at a blank white box and a blinking cursor and think...what do I have to say?? What has happened over the past year?? In comparison to world events, our lives seem to be very tiny and insignificant. Our hearts continue to pray for peace and for all of those who are suffering.
As far as my health goes, I have good days and bad days. I continue to have my angels watching over me. This past year I had a very seriously high amount of my blood thinner medication (The docs and nurses at the ER said that they had NEVER seen a blood level that high before and had the patient not only alive but CONSCIOUS--and laughing!! I had to be reminded that it was a very serious situation :) Needless to say, I was admitted overnight but that was the first time in about two years that I had to go into the hospital. Again, my angels were watching over me.
I have good days and bad days with my health but I try to keep a positive attitude. Recently, I separated a rib and then my shoulder, so I have been in a lot of pain and that doesn't make things any easier...
Anyway...just thought I would check in...I have tried to keep the quote section up to date...but a few months I really couldn't get to the computer at all due to my health...but hopefully, I will be able to add some new pages or at least be able to update more frequently.
Thanks to all who sign the guestbook. This website is truly a labor of love and your comments let me know that someone is OUT there receiving this message.
Until next time...gentle hugs,
Shelley

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs