Monday, November 10, 2008

April 2004 Happy Easter


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter :) As always, where has the time gone between the beginning of the year and now?? I have the best intentions for updating this website yet it seems not only do days and weeks go by before I get to it but entire MONTHS go by. Wish I could say that I was having so much fun that I was losing track of time...LOL! Oh well, I must first say thank you to everyone who has written such kind guestbook entries and even kinder private email notes. Also, both Tom and I can not begin to express our gratitude for all of the prayers that we know are being said for us. We firmly believe that prayer is the greatest gift that we can give to those we care about so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of you who continue to pray for us. We hope that you will keep all of those who are ill, disabled, or homebound in your prayers as well. Hopefully, I will be able to add some new pages to the web site in the next few months. I continue to be encouraged by those who stop by and leave notes in the guestbook. This update is rather short but not much to report. Gentle hugs and blessings to all:) Until next time,

Shelley

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs