Monday, February 2, 2009

What do Plato Helen Keller and George Washington have in Common?


Q:What do Plato, Helen Keller, and George Washington have in common??

A: Sounds like a joke right?? Well, right now, they are contributing a great quote to my February 2009 quotes page. I try (keyword here is TRY to update it monthly so check it out and also take a look at the archives if you are a quotation lover as I am!!)

Also, it is almost FAT Tuesday...so you know what that means, right...Lent is right around the corner.

If you haven't already done so, take my poll at my site. Who is your favorite Saint? St. Therese or Saint Bernadette? St. Jude? None of the Above? Make Your Choice and see the Results.

That's it for now. As always, smile at a stranger. Be kind to one another. Be the change you want to see in the world!!

Until next time...

Gentle hugs,
Shelley

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs