Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thanks Divalicious Designs for my NEW LOOK :)


Do you like my new look?? A big THANK you goes to Divalicious Designs (especially to Candice) who had a contest for a blog template. I won the contest and this is the end result. Isn't it just the cutest?? I just LOVE it. Divalicious Designs has lots of great designs and if your budget doesn't allow for anything extra right now because of the economy (there is a link on her site for her freebie templates which are also pretty cool!)

Candice went FAR and beyond what was necessary to help me (LOL). She always answered my emails promptly and never made me feel like my questions were stupid (and believe me--I had MANY!) If you are looking for a new blog makeover, I heartily recommend, Divalicious Designs.

On another note, if you have time, stop by my website, and take my NEW poll,

http://catholicgirl.faithweb.com/ (Poll is on the "Fun" page

Who is YOUR favorite Saint?

I am going to try and update these polls more frequently. Also, the last poll was how frequently do you read the bible and I forgot to archive the results, but the majority of the people polled read the bible at least once a week or more. (I PROMISE to actually have the poll results from now on--LOL!!)

Anyway, thanks again, to Candice and Divalicious Designs for my AWESOME blog. It makes me smile each time I look at it and I hope that "you all" like it too!!

Until next time,

Shelley

0 comments:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs