Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boo--It's Me :)



Hey...it really IS me. It was a ROUGH summer. Thanks FOR all those who checked in with me. I really appreciate all of you who just dropped an email to say hi and thanks, too, for all of you who kept me in your prayers.

I am SO grateful that Autumn is here. We had record heat here this summer. It was really brutal. Don't you love this time of year?? Pumpkins, all of the beautiful colored leaves...SIGH! Just such beauty everywhere!!

Another reason why I didn't post much over the summer has to do with my health--(but then WHAT ELSE IS NEW?? LOL!!) I was having a lot of CNS (brain) problems which just really makes it hard to communicate (especially trying to string together more than a few words together on a blog and having them make any kind of sense--and even on a GOOD day--I am not saying that I am very sucessful...but at least I hope I make SOME sense.)

As with all things, though, my faith continues to get me through the rough times. If I didn't have God in my life--I really don't know where I would be. All I know is that He is the light that guides me in my darkness and is ALWAYS there for me.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween.

Until next time...

Gentle hugs,

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hi Shelley! I've disappeared for a bit too (as far as trying to keep up with other blogs). I had a hard summer for a bit too, but am now feeling wayyy better and doing well. I hope you're hanging in there. :gentle hugs:

 
Template by Divalicious Designs